* Files sent by e-mail: these formats ONLY: PDF, DOC, XLS, JPG, PNG, TIF, ZIP, RAR.
* There is no need to have any lab tests before the appointment - In the initial appointment, Dr. Tel-Oren will suggest doing tests that will assist in the diagnosis and treatment process.
* Appointments can be scheduled for 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes in duration (see detailed description below).
* Dr. Tel-Oren reviews the material ONLY during the appointment and not beforehand.
* It is most likely the patient will need a few more consultations according to the complexity of the treatment.
How To Determine How Much Time To Reserve?
- Phone/Skype call only! (even if Dr. T is in your area during that time)
- Initial consultation for preliminary acquaintance and recommendations.
- A short follow-up call of an established patient.
- Clarification of brief questions.
- Simple clinical situations.
- Emergency situations.
- Initial introduction consultation of complex cases and/or with many questions (patient takes over two prescription drugs for example).
- Review of medical history and a simple clinical condition.
- Review of results of simple laboratory tests.
- Review of one functional lab test or recommended questionnaire.
- Review of a moderately complex medical history (patient takes over two prescription drugs for example).
- Answering many questions.
- Answering a few questions and review of one functional lab test or recommended questionnaires.
- To review and address extensive and complex medical history.
- A full medical picture from many tests and questionnaires (60 minutes may not be enough if the amount of material is great).
Please note! At the time of scheduling an appointment, one must take into account the time the doctor reviews the material, summarizes key points and makes recommendations for further treatment as part of the time allotted for the consultation. Please consider the patients scheduled after you and Dr. Tel-Oren's allotted time - Do not exceed the time limit set for you in advance. If you're not sure - schedule a longer appointment duration ahead of time! An extension cannot be made during the course of an appointment. In the event the allotted time wasn't enough, additional appointments can be scheduled with Dr. Tel-Oren's staff and based on his schedule.
4. Costs and payment terms:
New Patient Fee - $20.00 (added to first invoice, for all new consultation patients)
Up to 10 minutes - $85.00
11-15 minutes - $125.00
16-30 minutes - $225.00
31-45 minutes - $310.00
46-60 minutes - $395.00
Does Dr. T accept insurance?
Ecopolitan CANNOT file any insurance claims for you, nor can we communicate with any insurance company on your behalf. That would require additional staff, increasing the cost of care. Your cancelled checks or Credit/Debit Card printout copies are your receipts.
Recommendations after the consultation:
* On the day and time scheduled (at the exact time!), The patient calls Dr. Tel-Oren, via Skype or telephone.
* Do not call Dr. Tel-Oren any time without prior arrangement.
* Dr. T's detailed recommendations will be sent via email with a summary of the consult, recommendations and information on how to obtain and implement these recommendations.
Other important notes:
* In case of an emergency, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
* Voicemail messages: Leave a clear message with your full name, telephone number, e-mail address and the reason for the call. We will make every effort to respond within 24 hours of the call.
For any additional questions, or concerns please contact us via email at:
or by phone: 612-326-6839